Administrative Roles at DP
- 1 General Manager
- 2 Project Facilitators
- 3 Site Administrators
- 4 Squirrels
- 5 Other Roles
- 6 Inactive
- 7 Honored Former Administrators/Squirrels
- 8 Honored Former Project Facilitators
- 9 Display of Roles in the Forums
- 10 DP Foundation Board of Trustees
- 11 Related Documents
- lhamilton — email address: dp-genmgr at pgdp dot net
If you try to contact one of the PFs on the following list, and don't get a reply within a reasonable length of time, please contact dphelp at pgdp dot net, mention the nature of your question or problem and ask to have someone contact you.
- acunning40: dphelp
- Bess: P3 Evaluator
- cmspence: F2 Evaluator
- garweyne: Italian Coordinator
- jhellingman: Dutch coordinator
- jjz: dphelp, DP-feedback Coordinator, P3 Evaluator, SR Coordinator
- John_NZ: P3 Evaluator
- K7UQT: F2 Evaluator
- LCantoni: Blog Coordinator, Music Coordinator
- lvl: French coordinator
- puppernutter: OCR Pool Coordinator
- WebRover: P3 Evaluator
This is a title that newcomers to the site will more readily understand. However on the DP site, volunteers who fill this important role are known as Squirrels.
Users noted as Squirrels in the forums are those who are System Administrators, db-req folks, and Forum Administrators. The responsibilities overlap enough that a generic title works best.
db-req: Database Requests
- Language Coordinators
- Project Hospital Coordinator — email address: db-req at pgdp dot net.
- For questions about the hospital, please contact db-req directly.
- Smooth Reading Coordinator
- Translation Coordinator
- srjfoo: email translation-coord at pgdp dot net.
- English BEGIN Project Project Manager
- Image Sources Manager
Honored Former Administrators/Squirrels
Many thanks from the DP community for dedicated service:
Former General Managers
Honored Former Project Facilitators
Many thanks from the DP community to all of the following:
Display of Roles in the Forums
All volunteers at DP are important, but to keep the server in operation and the projects moving, some volunteers perform specialized tasks. The user names of individuals occupying such administrative and facilitative roles often display in different role-specific colors in the DP forums:
- Forum Administrators
- PF (Project Facilitators)
- SA (Squirrels)
The individuals who occupy these roles change from time to time, as do the roles themselves. Moreover, one individual may have multiple roles at any given time but their user name can display in only one of the role-specific colors.
Please be aware that the fact that volunteers' names display in a specific color in the forums shows merely that they occupy specific roles right now. When you read their previous "pre-role" posts, their names will still be highlighted despite not having occupied that role at the time that post was written. In the same vein, when volunteers stop occupying their roles, the role-specific color on their usernames will no longer display -- even for posts that were written while they occupied those roles.
DP Foundation Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees are not technically administrators, but advise and "provide expertise and assistance" to the GM on request (forumpost:531256). The current members of the Board of Trustees are listed here.