P2alt - ernative project list
The P2 Alternative Proofers team is dedicated to proofing select "older" and "slower" projects in P2. By combining and concentrating our collective efforts, we are able to cause the selected projects to conclude their time in P2 and move into P3 or F1 in a relatively efficient manner. See also the Team Thread in the DP forum.
To be effective, this groofing list should never exceed six projects, in order to prevent our efforts being diluted across too many choices. If you have a project you would like to see on the list, you can send a private message to tenaj or SMH with details of the project.
If you have mentor status, PLEASE make mentoring your top priority today! Remember to work on the oldest For Mentors project first.
The projects are listed in the order in which they entered P2, oldest first. The date shown is the date the project was added to the team list. To refresh the page counts, click here.
- 06 Jan 2009
0 / 833 pages left. Difficulty: average -
- ZOOLOGY Taking a request from our new member, Fabs. 310 pages.
- 08 Dec 2008
0 / 315 pages left. Difficulty: easy -
- LOTE Easy French Fiction. Small pages, clear scans. 163 pages.
- 12 Dec 2008
0 / 282 pages left. Difficulty: average -
- HISTORY Largeish pages, but not too many of them. Part of our assault on the History queue. 244 pages.
- 10 Dec 2008
0 / 341 pages left. Difficulty: average -
- SPECIAL One for Lucy. Read the Project comments carefully. Watch out for ligatures. 326 pages.
- 12 Dec 2008
0 / 541 pages left. Difficulty: average -
- FICTION Looks pretty clear. 507 pages.
- 11 Jan 2009
0 / 253 pages left. Difficulty: average -
- RAPID REVIEW Priority proofing to get timely diffs to newbies. Experienced P2 and P3 proofers only on this one, please. 212 pages.
- 12 Jan 2009
0 / 995 pages left. Difficulty: average -
- RAPID REVIEW Priority proofing to get timely diffs to newbies. Experienced P2 and P3 proofers only on this one, please. 107 pages.
Click on the Previous Projects link if you want to follow the progress of the Team's projects as they move through DP.
Click on the Posted to Project Gutenberg link to see the list of all the P2 Alternative Proofer projects that have graduated from DP.