David's List since I can never find it when I need it.
Notes especially for PPers of my projects:
- The final style of the project is up to you — I’ll give advice when asked, but you are the editor of this edition. Exception: HTML is required for every project.
- I usually have the original book; please ask if you have questions.
- I will not be offended if you “give back” a project.
- I encourage you to use typographic quotes.
- If you’ve reserved a project, it is entirely up to you if you want it to skip P3 or F2. You should contact db-req yourself, though I would appreciate a note that you’ve done so. If you never want a project to skip, I’m fine with that, too.
- Do things on your own schedule.
see my (other) drivel
My blog-like thing is Odd Ends, where I post transcribed articles from old Ann Arbor newspapers, talk about stuff I’ve read on DP, and announce some items that have posted to PG.
You may want to check out Bookp(h)ile, where I’m trying to get together all my PGDP related stuff.