Talk:Periodicals/Notes and Queries
Here's a first cut for N&Q. I'll look through the Uber thread and some of the individual issue discussions for any updates or clarifications on proofing/foofing/pping.
vls 08:37, 6 July 2007 (PDT)
N.B. This is just my pulling together various issues that have cropped up here and there. None of this is official until PM says so.
vls 05:20, 8 July 2007 (PDT)
Potential Proofing Guideline Additions:
- Retain Page numbers (Do we want to do this in P/F or leave it for PP?)
- Articles in Queries/Minor Queries separated by 2 blank lines
... Article End Author Location(If present) New Article
i.e., there is no <tb> markup.
Author separate line
Article end.... Author Location
Markup author with /* */ and zip for location/date?
/* Author */ Location
- L15 3s 2d: N&Q Uberthread way
- L15 3s 2d: Generic DP way--I think
- Re: http://www.pgdp.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=60274#60274 argues for all articles at h3
- Article titles at <h3> (We have h2 for major and h3 for minor in template)
Masthead is a table; can and should be done in CSS; example lost somewhere on my HD :oops: I'll drop it here when I find it.vls
Yes, this is smilie markup from the forum and no it's not supposed to display here. 8)