< PGRule6Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ivar Jorgensen (Jorgenson)
This is a pseudonym used by:
- Harlan Ellison
- Robert Silverberg
- Paul W. Fairman
- Randall Garrett
- Richard Wilson
- "Ten from Infinity" 1963 Paul Fairman Cover claims first publication anywhere. St. James Guide to Science Fiction Writers has a good entry for this. At PG.
- "Starhaven" 1958 RE-299-098 Robert Silverberg from Science fiction adventures Oct. 1957 as Thunder over Starhaven.
- "The Penal Cluster" Amazing September 1957. The isfdb lists the author as Randall Garrett. PG cleared.
- "Quest of the Golden Ape" Amazing January, February, March 1957 as by Ivar Jorgensen and Adam Chase. The isfdb claims the real authors are Milton Lesser and Randall Garrett. At PG.
- "Belly Laugh" Amazing April-May 1953. The isfdb claims Randall Garrett is the author. At PG.
- "Deadly City" If March 1953. The isfdb claims the real author is Paul W. Fairman. At PG.
- "Meeting at the Summit" Imagination February 1956. Isfdb has this listed as unknown author. PG clearance requested.
- "Mystery at Mesa Flat" Imagination June 1956. The isfdb as this listed as unknown author. PG clearance requested.
- "Day of the Comet" Imagination October 1956. The isfdb as this listed as unknown author. PG clearance requested.