DP Code Profiling
Xdebug is only configured for profiling upon request via access token. It is not configured for tracing or debugging (remote or local).
To get started, on Slack request
- Access to the Squirrel Workbench on the TEST server
- Xdebug access token
This will give you access to webgrind to see profiling results and the token needed to profile pages.
Profiling a page
To profile a page on the TEST server:
- Open the page you want to profile
- Append XDEBUG_PROFILE=<access token> to the URL as a parameter
- Open webgrind from the Squirrel Workbench
- Access the cachegrind in the upper right corner