DP Foundation Documentation
Distributed Proofreaders Foundation (DPF)
What Belongs in the DPF Wiki?
Documents that are not primarily date-based, that are official DPF information, that have essentially already been decided on.
- DPF Mission Statement
- DPF-related Policies and Procedures
- Board member names and positions
- Approved Long-Term Goals
- Board Decisions
- DPF History (Historical Bylaws, previous board members and their terms, election results for each election)
- Roles and Responsibilities for Board Members, including the GM
- State of DPF
- How to donate
- Specific financial information (as determined by the Board -- We have several kinds of information such as bank balances, bank transactions, federal and NJ filings, budget. Some of these we may be required to have available upon request, some we may want to make available to everyone, some we could decide should be available only to registered DP users. Or might decide that, since anyone can be a donor, everyone should be able to see all of these.)
- State of DPF
- General information about the Board
What belongs in the Forums?
Date-based information, information that is still being decided and discussed,
- Election calls, announcements, and discussions
- Information that is to be discussed or that is in the process of being decided upon
- Private information in the private forums that is for some reason not shareable with volunteers and/or the public in the wiki such as the GM Annual Report to the Board
- DPF announcements to DP Volunteers
To comment or request edits to this page, please contact the DPF Secretary (LCantoni) or another DPF Board member, or make your suggestions on this page: DPFoundation talk:Distributed Proofreaders Foundation.