EPub test team
This page is intended to collect details of volunteers who are willing to occasionally test-drive an ePub file on their ebook reading device.
Please enter your name, a way to contact you, and the type of device you own below, if you can help.
|susanskinner||Sony eReader Pocket Edition||susanskinner|
|dkretz||Kindle for PC, Firefox EPUBReader||dkretz|
Köster Henke: De Boeventaal
A simple dictionary of Dutch criminal slang. Contains several illustrations, but nothing really special or heavy.
- How does the cover image show up on your device, and in the associated software?
- Is the title page acceptable?
- How does the big bracket appear in the 'B'-section (entry Bak)?
- Does the verse appear centered in the entry Lazerus?
- What happens when following the internal links (several entries, and in the colophon)
- What happens when you try to follow the external links (in the colophon, e.g. to the PG catalog page)
- How easy is it to navigate to the next section?
- Does the metadata (keywords, etc.) show up in your reader or associated software?
Robert Knox: An Historical Relation of the Island Ceylon
A somewhat bigger work with illustrations. Since I do not have a cover for it, I use the title page as cover image (and it does appear like that in Calibre) Special here are the side-notes, which have been pushed into the text.
- Does the text in the side-notes appear correctly, or does it mix up with the main text?