CP and PM
DP Official Documentation - Content Providing and Project Management
This section has not yet been fully updated with all the official DP Documentation related to Content Providing and Project Management.
Information For New and Returning CPers and PMs
- There are a variety of tasks that need squirrel assistance. This wiki page lists a number of these tasks, and information on contacting db-req. If you would rather not use your personal email, you can contact db-req using this form, but it is usually better to contact db-req directly via email.
- Send an email to dp-format using this form if you'd rather not send it from your personal email.
- Projects in Hold States
- Default display shows all projects in hold states, sorted by round. Can also be restricted to the PM's projects by adding
?username=and your username to the url.
- Project Quick Check
- Check quickly for some potential problems that can be detected by script.
- Scan Tailor
- A tool useful for pre-processing scans that will be made into proofing images.
- What happens at PG
- A thumbnail sketch of the process, from CP through being posted.
- Category:DP ToolKit
- Add [[Category:DP ToolKit]] to the bottom of a wiki page to have it listed in this category.